How to do
For those of you with shorter hair: Pull your hair back and create a knot, the height is up to you. Then take Poze Clip On Ponytail and attach it with the clip over your knot.
For those of you with longer hair: Create a ponytail of your hair and secure with a rubber band, the height is up to you. Curl your ponytail to get a wavy shape. Then take Poze Clip On Ponytail and attach it with the clip over your own hair.
POZE SYNTHETIC FIBRE
Care advice for synthetic hair
1. You must not sleep or work out with synthetic hair, always take out your extensions before bed. This save hair quality and you get a more comfortable sleep.
2. Do not wash the hair more often than necessary. If you feel that your extensions have lost their freshness is it usually enough to let it sniff overnight. Do not use any styling products on the hair. Spray only on your own hair.
3. Before you wash the hair with lukewarm water gently brush through your hair to sort out any tangles. Apply a mild shampoo and massage gently, no circular motions which tangles the hair. Use an investigative conditioner and brush the hair at the same time.
4. When you dry the hair, you should shake it thoroughly and squeeze out the water with a towel, then let the hair dry naturally for minimal wear. Remember that you can’t rub the hair with the towel, only gently squeeze out all the water.
5. Once the hair has dried, brush through it carefully, preferably with a swine brush or wide-toothed comb.
6. This hair is made of Synthetic Fiber that can withstand heat up to 150-180 degrees, we recommend you avoid heat tools on synthetic hair. We are not responsible for hair that has been damaged due to flattened or styled with heat.
7. If you are still determined to flatten your hair, you should use fast-moving motions with the iron through the hair section by section. Spray a little warm water on the section before you flatten.